Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Funny vid. :o

10/10 5/5
Phuck everyone in the ass with something hard and sand papery that says this is too long, "Yeah, you're gonna sit there and watch it again - AND THIS TIME, YOU BETTER LOVE IT." I went for that and above.

Colour My Life Colour My Life

... An absolute artist...

... For what I have been through of my heart break, this made me see something and helped me out. Now I only press on to see what's at the end of what I will do. 5/5 10/10.

The Animators The Animators

It's a start...

The Fat Character's voice felt... off to the movie but anything else, it's mildly funny.

Pico Sim Date &amp;lt;3 Pico Sim Date <3

Man, this brought me back. I loved your other games as it was helping me out through some bad times with relationships but after some years, I mean, 8 years, there would be something after the cliffhanger from the 2nd game. I love the art direction and characters for this game and look forward to seeing this finished. I love as it but I would freaking love to see everything done and the story be concluded!

Magic Shop Magic Shop

This was rather fun.

For once in the flashes made from or uploaded from VandimGoD, I payed more attention to what would happen next after you mix an ingridiant together than the naked women. 5/5 and 10/10

Christmas Trip Christmas Trip

It's a step in the right direction.

I could press any of the options below and it won't even matter. Thoguh the Hentai is good. I'd like more of a challenge though. 10/10

Linkin Park- Numb (Orches Linkin Park- Numb (Orches

Epic Remix Ever!

I remember seeing a Youtube with a slideshow with this song like months ago. I finally found the maker of the song. I love~ this~ song~. :D

mechanoid-9 responds:

Thanks a lot!

Course of Evil || Megaman 2 Course of Evil || Megaman 2

The best rock remix I've heard!

Just said it, this song is so epic!!!

Riley Toymiue Riley Toymiue

Nice art.

Riley looks...beautiful in this picture. The shading and tint are excellent as well.
5/5