Pico Sim Date &amp;lt;3 Pico Sim Date <3

Man, this brought me back. I loved your other games as it was helping me out through some bad times with relationships but after some years, I mean, 8 years, there would be something after the cliffhanger from the 2nd game. I love the art direction and characters for this game and look forward to seeing this finished. I love as it but I would freaking love to see everything done and the story be concluded!

Magic Shop Magic Shop

This was rather fun.

For once in the flashes made from or uploaded from VandimGoD, I payed more attention to what would happen next after you mix an ingridiant together than the naked women. 5/5 and 10/10

Christmas Trip Christmas Trip

It's a step in the right direction.

I could press any of the options below and it won't even matter. Thoguh the Hentai is good. I'd like more of a challenge though. 10/10

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

One of my favorite classic games.

I seriously love this game for mainly how to spend time with girls, the plot and it's ending. There is that videos on Newgrounds that shows an ending with Tomoko's but i want Karin's. Ami's and Kotomi's ending the most. The ending, Heartbreaking! I almost felt like crying. I still wish the real game would come out... 5/5

Hentai Sim Brothel Hentai Sim Brothel

I'd play this game anysay.

At first when I played and giving it a few tries, I lost but then I've figured out how to get all girls, all houses, almost every girl up to Level 5 Rank but missing a few other missions to get the ending for easy. Soon, I can start hard and Medium. :D 5/5

Pico's School remake Pico's School remake

Okay, better in other ways from the 1st.

Everything has more details, some bosses are easier to defeat but then it's slow to walk around and no rewards. D:

Pico Sim Date 2 (v.1.5) Pico Sim Date 2 (v.1.5)

Awesome game and sequel! :D

It's like Naruto Shapuden (Or when you sound it out what I just said) meets Pico dating sim! I likes the music and it's one of my favorite dating sims even with around a few girls or just a girl. ;D

Pico Sim Date Pico Sim Date

Awesome game! :D

This is my favorite dating sim with it being easier than the ones I play and when it comes to the date scene, when I actually pressed a number it give me the relation ship points and the probably is a great feature there too!

Here's what I've found so far and I think it isn't all of it but I was able to get through all with the 4 times I had to get through it

Size 86 Hip
133 I.Q
Type A Blood
She was born on August 17
She goes to shop at M Bottlers
Has 2 Brothers
She likes the Horror Movie "Into the Shadows"
Her breast size is 78
Her phone number is 204-783-4529
She likes Potato Pie
She's 165cm tall
She likes to hear RnB
She listen's to the band Dreamio
Her Email is Nene08426@hotmail.com
I think it's weight on 50kg
She's a Capicorn
Her waist size is 53
She's a cleark at her dad's shop
and she watches Transal Star Anime

Get Laid with Karen Get Laid with Karen

For someone's short attention span and my review:p

Click the pictures above when they're actually colored when you've done the scene it shows. God, I had to tell someone or maybe people who stumble on this game how to play. Nice and I tried hard to find this game after a long time Lol. I don't like the blurring either but it's still awesome.

Newgrounds Pass 3 Newgrounds Pass 3

This game is awesome.

It just is and fun. :P Challenging though is what I like on this.