Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Funny vid. :o

10/10 5/5
Phuck everyone in the ass with something hard and sand papery that says this is too long, "Yeah, you're gonna sit there and watch it again - AND THIS TIME, YOU BETTER LOVE IT." I went for that and above.

Colour My Life Colour My Life

... An absolute artist...

... For what I have been through of my heart break, this made me see something and helped me out. Now I only press on to see what's at the end of what I will do. 5/5 10/10.

The Animators The Animators

It's a start...

The Fat Character's voice felt... off to the movie but anything else, it's mildly funny.

Madness Combat 5.5 Madness Combat 5.5

It fits a few thoughts on my mind about them.

By looking at one of them, they look like they're from Madness 9 and to me, looks like their background to who they are. Plus from Madness Depredation, they got toppled from that falling building. So it seems they made it alive. :D

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

Funny and Epic video.

All the fighting reminds me of fighting from stick figures. xD But Aww, bad ending, Hank dies. ; w; I give it a 5/5.

Pico's Unloaded Pico's Unloaded

Epic vid. :D

I like remixed version of Navaras came in plus the combat.

Pico's School The movie 1 Pico's School The movie 1

It's so like what you have to do at the first part

Now I gets to see a Animation instead of playing the game. c:

I Love Egg ep.1 I Love Egg ep.1

Pretty good I guess?

I've seen the same animation of this and more added to it on Youtube with "I love eggs". The song there makes it cuter than this flash.

Nene's Sorrow Nene's Sorrow

Funny flash. xD

I like the part with Nene but why is her shirt small and you sorta see her underwear? I don't know, I don't mind :D I laughed at the Death Note scene though too.

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts